Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Cycle of Happiness and Pain

Dalawang taon na ang nakalipas. Napatawad ko na ang mga taong nagdulot ng hindi ko inaasahang kirot na lalatay sa aking kabuuan. Ngunit sa tuwing mababasa ko ang nasulat kong ito, bakit kaya parang muling pumipintig ang puso ko ayon sa ritmo ng mga patak ng luha ng nakalipas?


Cycle of Happiness and Pain

I thought I already had enough taste of hell in the past.I thought I’m already enjoying the heaven that I deserve…a strongly bonded family, a renewed father, an ever faithful and loving mother, the sweetest boyfriend in the world,very supportive friends and a very good work.

But then I’m totally wrong or maybe I thought I’m wrong…

Maybe my hell and heaven are not really the hell that I thought and the heaven that I deserve. Maybe it’s all in the mind.

Maybe the hell that I’ve been through is not yet enough for me to become the person God destined me to be. Maybe the heaven that I’ve enjoyed is not yet the real heaven that I’m suppose to enjoy that’s why I’ve lost them in just a blink of an eye…

Maybe I’m just trying to convince myself that the pain I’m having right now is all in the mind.

Maybe I’m just so tired of not having the doubt that I’ve already lost you and the other you.

Maybe I’m just trying to move on.

Sunday, August 26th, 2007 at 5:29 am

0 comments:

Post a Comment